2 DAYS OF SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE 25th – 26th January 2024
POST CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS 26th January 2024
SOLUTION EXHIBIT AND SHOWCASE 25th – 26th January 2024
- International Presenters
- Poster – Presentation
- 12 CME Credits and Certificates
- Arabic – English Translation
- On-site Interactive Consultations with Specialists
Under the Generous Patronage of
His Royal Highness Prince Saud Bin Nayef bin Abdulaziz Al Saud
Governor of the Eastern Province Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
International Stroke Rehabilitation Conference is all set to stage a pivotal platform for healthcare professionals, researchers, and experts from around the world to converge, exchange ideas, and develop strategies to address the growing challenges posed by strokes.
Organized by Saudi Physical Therapy Association (SPTA) and hosted by BII World (KSA) and Creative Patterns, this inaugural conference will delve into innovative approaches to stroke rehabilitation, share cutting-edge research, and explore multidisciplinary collaboration opportunities.
In line with the health sector transformation program-vision 2030, the conference aims to enhance the multidisciplinary stroke rehabilitation practice in a highly demanding healthcare context, where the role of the rehabilitation team is crucial in stroke management, outcomes, reducing disability, and financial burden on the society.
- Sharing knowledge and identifying the latest updates in stroke rehabilitation, to improve the delivery of stroke rehabilitation and reduce disability.
- Illustrating the multi-disciplinary approaches to the care of stroke survivors.
- Implementing the evidence-based practice in stroke rehabilitation program to enhance rehabilitation outcomes.
- Patient and family education and support.
- Clarifying the specialist teams, who can provide rehabilitation and caring patients.
- Exclusive networking with healthcare leaders and solution providers for improved stroke rehabilitation services.
Under the generous patronage of His Royal Highness Prince Saud Bin Nayef bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Governor of the Eastern Province, the International Stroke Rehabilitation Conference has finalised its esteemed Scientific Committee and our global panel of Presenters and Panelists.
The names of these eminent leaders who will engage in knowledge-sharing sessions will be revealed shortly.
Speakers & Panelists
Who will benefit by attending this event
- Medical Directors
- Heads of Hospitals
- Medical Practitioners
- Patient Experience
- Heads of Rehabilitation Centres
- Rehabilitation nurse
- Recreation Therapist
- Speech-language pathologist
- Recreation Therapist
- Social workers
- Physical Therapist
- Orthotists and prosthetists
- Occupational therapist