Dr. Abeer Al Subait
Corporate Deputy Executive Director- Quality and Patient Safety and Patient Experience
Ministry of National Guard Health Affairs, Saudi Arabia
Abeer AlSubait got her:
- Master Degree in Leadership in Health care management from university of Manchester 2020.
- Master Degree in Public Health, King Saud Bin Abdulaziz University for Health Science (College of Public Health and Health Informatics) 2012
- Diploma degree in Public Health from Liverpool Tropical Medicine 2012
- AEGD certificate from King Abdulaziz Medical City-Dental Center – Jan 2004
- She got her fellow from ICD in 2013.
- Now Dr. Abeer is Corporate Deputy Executive Director for quality and patient safety and patient experience in ministry of national guard health affairs.
- Advanced General dentistry Section head in Dental Services, Ministry of national guard health affairs Since 2020, Till March 2023
- Chairman of Community service and Public Health committee In Dental Services, Ministry of national guard health affairs and College of Dentistry King Saud Bin Abdulaziz University for Health Science from 2018-2022.
- Co-Director of the Advanced General Dentistry Program in Dental Service in Ministry of national Guard, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia since 2020 till March 2023
- head for alumni unit Head in College of Dentistry in King Saud Bin Abdulaziz University for Health Science between 2019-2022.
- Director of School Dental Prevention Program in Ministry of National Guard, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia since 2014 till 2 Dec 2022
- Board member in king Abdullah bin abdulaziz Arabic health encyclopedia 2017-2019.
- Director of internship unit in college of dentistry, king saud university for health science since 2016-2020
- Co-chairman of continuing education committee in dental service in Ministry of national guard, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia for several years.
- Lecturer in Dental College in King Saud Bin Abdulaziz University for health science.
- She had multiple research publications, and she presented in many international conferences as speaker.